Thursday 26 April 2012

Éclairs




 Just knowing that this could be the first summer to spend here home it makes me feel weird, I have no idea what sort of activities I'll be doing. The good part is, I'll have the time in the world to cook and bake. 

One early morning, I decided to make éclairs for a friend of mine because the day before the girls and I went out for lunch at the Chinese bristo but she decided to buy something sweet and she bought eclairs from Paul,
coincidentally I was planning to make some during the weekend. 





The secret behind éclairs is that the Pâte Choux or Cream Puff Pastry should be dry inside, drying it out properly will allow the filling to enter the dough and moisten it without making it soggy. You have hundreds of choices when it comes to filling them, you can fill it with whatever you want. I filled mine with creme légère. Éclairs are best eaten the same day




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...