Sunday 23 October 2011

S'mores


Looking at my current situation, its not that I don't have time to blog it is about me being lazy. Since I joined college my plans where to major in marketing, but sadly things didn't work out and I've been forced to major in HR. Lucky me! I found HR a good alternative. I've been busy thinking about companies corporate social responisbility and preparing training on how to manage time professionally, doesn't sound fun ha? I guess not. 

Here is a new twist for cupcakes, S'MORES! Who doesn't like it ha?

Anyways, this is a basic chocolate cupcake recipe topped with meringue, graham crckers and hershey's chocolate.


A definition for s'mores. 
A s'more is a traditional night-time campfire treat popular in the United States and Canada consisting of a roasted marshmallow and a layer of chocolate (Hershey's) sandwich between twi pieces of graham crackers.

Shaikha x

1 comment:

  1. Woooooooooo these are crazy!!! They look so good! I wish I could eat it ;) you're very talented!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...